his course satisfies the Oklahoma Board of Accountancy four-hour ethics requirement for all licensees. It covers what ethics are and some of the different approaches to ethics. The course covers much of the AICPA Code of Ethics and many interpretations of the Code, particularly in the independence area.
Also covered are the following topics:
- · Professional Standards/Pronouncements and Recent Changes and Additions
- · Continuing Education (CE) and CE Reporting Requirements
- · Commissions and Contingent Fees
- · Common Violations/Complaints
- · Recent Relevant Court Decisions.